The Coalition of Appraisers in Nevada (CAN) is the only comprehensive political action group to support all Nevada appraisers.
CAN is a Board of Governors member of the National Association of Appraisers, where every paid CAN member is also an Affiliate member of the NAA. As a NAA BoG member, CAN is also represented on a national level and additional benefits are available, including educational discounts and essential products.
With your membership to CAN, you will:
- have a voice, protect your business and insure your future
- be involved in your profession on a statewide and local level
- be part of the only political action group for all appraisers in Nevada
- be proactive in Nevada legislation such as appraiser independence, registration of AMCs, broker price opinions and other issues affecting appraisers
- support fellow CAN appraisers who are making phone calls, attending and testifying at legislative committee meetings and hearings on behalf of all Nevada appraisers
- keep current in the appraisal industry
- promote yourself and the appraisal profession to legislators, regulators, and the general public
- meet and network with other appraisers
- qualify for discounts on numerous products, courses, and services
The General membership is designed for Certified and/or Licensed appraisers.
The Intern memberships is designed for state-registered interns in the process of gaining work experience to become Certified/Licensed.
The Affiliate membership is available to those individuals/companies who wish to support the cause, but are not Nevada-credentialed appraisers. Affiliate membership applications are reviewed by CANs Board of Directors prior to approval.