The National Association of Appraisers (NAA) is chartered to:
- Unite those engaged in the appraisal profession for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the profession and to advocate appraiser interests.
- Promote member awareness through education and information services.
- Provide services as may be beneficial to the membership at a reasonable fee structure.
- Promote high standards of conduct of members.
As a member of the NAA, you can:
- Have a voice
- Receive up-to-date information
- Take advantage of educational offerings
- Develop professionally
- Influence the profession